WHAT IS THE FIRST STEP?
The first step is to obtain RMA # (return merchandise authorization number) for your return/exchange. Contact us via phone (815) 469-1300), email ([email protected]), or feel free to stop by our retail center to request a RMA. NO RETURNS will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
· Obtain RMA # (return authorization number): We issue your RMA # via phone, email address, or fax.
· Return Deadline: To avoid a lengthy return process orders must be returned within 30 business days of purchase. Any returns after 30 days will be rejected no exceptions.
· RMA Period: Return Merchandise Authorization's will not be accepted outside of 15 days from the date of issue.
· Return Shipping: The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs as well as any refusal or reroute fees unless in error by Central Parts Warehouse.
· Special Orders: Special order items require a non-refundable deposit. Special ordered items are defined as items that were special ordered from our suppliers specifically to fulfill your order.
· The deposit covers fees we have to pay to our suppliers, and the man hours we have lost on canceled orders.
· Option 1 (Slower) - Use the standard return procedure to request an RMA for the part you need exchanged. Upon receipt of your returned product we will process an exchange and ship the new part.
· Option 2 (Faster) - Order the new part online or over the phone so it can be shipped to you right away. Then request an RMA using a standard Return Procedure for the part you would like to return. Upon return of the part a refund will be issued promptly. Any price differences will be adjusted.
IS THERE A RESTOCK FEE?
· A 20% restocking fee will be levied on all returns unless in error by Central Parts Warehouse or one of our manufacturers.
There are certain circumstances where we cannot accept returns on items under any circumstances.
- We accept exchanges on equipment in the case of damage, or defect.
- Defective equipment will be sent to the manufacture under warranty.
- In cases of visible damage DO NOT sign for it, the shipper will return to us. If you do sign for equipment with visible damage we cannot accept a return/exchange.
- In cases of concealed damage contact us within 48 hours of receiving the equipment, no exceptions.
- Customers must sign a release of liability form anytime equipment is not recommended for your vehicle by manufactures. There are NO returns/exchanges once you sign this form.
Used/Installed Parts: Unfortunately, we cannot accept any used parts for return or exchange for any reason.
Electrical Parts: There are no returns on any electrical items or oil. We ask that you research before ordering.
· Electrical items include, but are not limited to solenoids, plow lights, wiring harnesses, motors, transmissions etc.
· If you think the part is defective prior to installation we can send to the manufacturer to determine whether or not it will be covered under manufacturer warranty.
Defective Parts: If you do have a defective part, we handle that in one of two ways:
1. We will issue you a RMA to return the part. We will return it to the manufacturer under warranty, if it's found to be defective; we will send out the replacement order at the manufacturer’s expense.
2. If you are unable to wait for the warranty process, we will charge you for a replacement, and send it out ASAP. We will issue a RMA for you to send back the defective item(s). When the defective item has been received, we will return it to the manufacturer under warranty. If it's found to be defective we will issue a refund including return shipping.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT RETURNS/EXCHANGES?
Rejected/Unauthorized Returns/Exchanges: If we receive an unauthorized return without a RMA number we will make 3 attempts to return the item(s) within a 14 day timeframe at the expense of the customer. If we are unable to contact the customer during that timeframe your item(s) will be discarded without refund.
Combo/Quantity Deals: If you return equipment which you purchased as a combo you will lose your combo discount. If you exchange equipment which was purchased as a combo your combo discount will be adjusted. If you purchase a certain quantity of parts for discount you will lose your quantity discount if you return part of that order.
Refunds: Refunds are issued once we receive your returned items. From there your refund will be processed, funds will be returned to you within 2-5 business days. Refunds are typically issued using the same payment method as your purchase.
· The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus any fees if applicable.
Ordering Conveyor Chains
- Due to the sensitive nature of conveyor chains we require our customers to complete a Conveyor Chain Specification Sheet before purchasing a conveyor chain if you don’t have a part number.
· If you know the correct part number for the conveyor chain we can make an exception, however if the chain does not work the customer is responsible for paying all shipping fees and 20% restocking fee.
· There are no returns on custom chains unless Central Parts has made an error on your order
Shipping: See Shipping Policy
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
· We reserve the right to make changes to our site, catalog, policies, and these conditions of use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
· We have a variety of manufacturers each has their own set of rules. We follow the manufactures rules to ensure things are done properly.
· We will make 3 attempts to contact the customer within a 30 day timeframe in order to pay the return shipping. If we are unable to contact the customer your item(s) will be discarded without refund.