Financing a new plow or salt spreader is simple and easy
We offer three financing options from our partners at Crest Capital, Meyer and Sheffield. With competitive rates and fewer restrictions than a typical bank loan, financing a new plow or salt spreader is simple and easy.
A loan from Crest Capital provides greater flexibility and fewer restrictions than typical bank loans as well as tax advantages such as the Section 179 deduction to allow you to keep more of your working capital in-house.
To get started, complete Crest Capital's online finance application.
For a free, no-obligation monthly payment estimate from Crest Capital, complete the form below.
Sheffield Financial, an industry leader with 20+ years of experience providing financing to power equipment retail customers, offers loan options with no down payment, 24/30/36-month terms, and no payments for the first three months to qualified accounts 1 .
5 steps to financing
- Download the Sheffield finance application .
- Fill-out and return it to us via fax at +1 (815) 469-6958 or postal mail at 7601 W. 191 st Street, Tinley Park, IL
- We typically receive approval from Sheffield within 60 minutes of receiving a completed application. Once we do, we'll send you an NDA contract to review and sign.
- Return the signed form to us in the pre-paid NDA return envelope.
- Get ready to unload your New Snowplow or Salt Spreader from the delivery truck. This whole process usually takes 7-10 days from start to final delivery.
Meyer Yard Card
Yard Card is a credit card that can be used for any products, parts or service sold at a participating Meyer distributor.
To get started, complete Meyer's Yard Card online application .
1 Interest begins accruing on the date the contract is finalized. First payment is due on the 1st or 15th day of the third month following finalization of the loan. Simple interest loan. NO prepayment penalty - UCC Non-filing insurance required. Sheffield Financial Corporation reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time without notice.