Meyer 7.6' Single Pull 26" Drive Pro Snow Plow
Let’s face it, you have better things to do with your day than clearing your drive. However, it’s a job that must be done—usually before anything else can be done! So do it fast, do it right and do it from the comfort of your pick-up or SUV with the Drive Pro, our residential-use snow plow.
The Meyer Drive Pro is an easy-to-use, fully functional steel snowplow operated from the comfort of your vehicle. Unlike other residential snowplows, the Drive Pro goes up, down, right or left with the push of a button. The Drive Pro attaches or detaches in well under a minute with the pull of one handle; and once attached, you don't need to leave the vehicle to angle the plow. This model uses Meyer's Drive Pro mounting system (Not compatible with Meyer EZ Plus mounting systems).
- Heavy-duty trip springs provide the highest degree of protection
- Robotically welded seams and cross-sections
- Easy access grease points
- Triple layered waterproof seals
- Slot and tab construction
- The rugged E-58H operating system maximizes the Drive Pro plow’s performance and ensures safe operation and functionality. The E-58H is engineered with the highest quality valves and coils and has fewer moving parts for increased reliability and reduced maintenance. To protect the operating system from the elements, the E-58H now comes standard with a custom-molded cover.
- When dismounted, the Meyer Drive Pro mounting bracket leaves the front of your vehicle with a clean, neat appearance. The easy-to-use jack and pull handle system allows you to attach or detach the moldboard in seconds.
- Full-size, full-featured snow plow, made just for today’s lighter half-ton pickups and SUV's.
|Blade Width (Straight)
||Powder Coated Steel
||1 1/2" x 10"
||1.5" Diameter - Part of E58H Hydraulic Unit
|Plowing Width @ Angle
|Trip Springs (Moldboard)
||Standard - 3/8" x 6"
|Optional: Rubber, or Poly
|*Plow weight does not include vehicle mount weight. Vehicle mount weight approx: 60-120 lb (28-55kg).
Please Note: Everything needed to install and operate your new plow is included, except plow oil. To ensure the longevity of your new plow, use only quality plow oils which can be found Here!
Helpful Links: The following links will direct you to Optional Accessories that will compliment your new plow.
Snow Deflector Kits
Emergency Repair Kits
Plow Wing Extensions
Need a new plow but can't afford to pay for it right now? Click one of the following for 24, 30, or even 36 month financing options. Below you will find offerings from Crest Capital, as well as Balboa Financial.
Save 10% on any of the following options, if purchased at the time of your plow order. Only valid at time of purchase, must be mentioned when ordering.
Financing provided by: Balboa Capital Equipment Leasing